Thursday, October 06, 2005

Sub-Marginal Portraits

We tried to take the boys' 6 month portraits yesterday. Lake Michigan was a little overwhelming for them (as it should be). Will seems to be especially sensitive to the bright light. So... it didn't go well. But stay tuned. Next week we'll try again in the pumpkin patch...

Here's the best we got... (not touched up or anything)



Us Rudds are in the midst of a lot of changes -life-vocation-technology-gettingteeth-etc... That's part of the reason why I haven't posted much. Things should be settling down soon, and when I get my video editing capabilities back, I am going to post two of the best Isaac&Will videos EVER.

I know I keep saying it, but seriously, they just keep getting better.

Thanks for your patience

-Daniel

3 Comments:

Blogger aimee marie said...

How could anything involving such unbelievably adorable boys be "sub-marginal"???? i love their little faces!!! give them kisses for me.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Q said...

Amazingly cute babies. I'm glad their mine. Oh, and yours too!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Daniel Rudd said...

only the quality of the portraits are sub-marginal...

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home