Monday, November 19, 2007

Day At The Zoo
photos by Tony Petty

Tony and Tara invited the Rudd Boys and the Corbin Three for a day at the John Ball Zoo.

The big cats were more active than I have *ever* seen big cats. The monkeys were fantastic. The llamas were feisty. The penguins were undignified. The Old-Man-Fish was unforgettable. Our hosts were generous, and a fantastic time was had by all.

ps. I highly recommend the john ball zoo this time of year. less traffic, lots to see. I think I want to go back again this winter

















As if the day could be improved, Tony and Tara led our entourage back to their Jenison home, where they had secured a shark tent and a zebra tent for the boys to nap in, fantastic art projects were provided for Willow and Ginger, followed by a brilliant dinner.

i'll be posting a couple of tony's videos on my blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

What a fun day.
Thanks for the hugs and kisses last night boys. (Isaac and Will that is)

Tony and Tara,
You are great and very creative.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I love the zoo...

Hope you boys have a great Thanksgiving. Hope to see you soon. We miss you!!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Q said...

I think there is an uncanny resemblance to the first picture between Will and Daniel...and the animal in the second picture. Does anyone else see it? Is it a Llama? Do Will and Daniel resemble Llamas? What is it anyway? I love all you boys!!!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home