Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Here it is, as promised:

The new best video ever!

Isaac has uncovered the secrets of non-verbal communication and cause/effect relationships. (while his dad has not yet learned how to spell). Enjoy!

Who's Got My Leg?

Production Notes:
Will and Isaac have been learning (and remembering) the little games that we play with them. For a few weeks they have held their hands in front of our mouths inviting us to "eat" thier arms.

The boys love it when I do situps or pushups in front of thier jumpers (and it probably doesn't hurt for me to get a little excercise either). Well yesterday Isaac decided to put his hand on my leg. When he gave me that mischievious smile, I knew that he was inventing a new game.

After he did it five times I sneakily set up the camera on a tripod down the hall (once they see the camera, they forget everything).



PS. Hey, when's ma going to post again? It's been two weeks!

1 Comments:

Blogger aimee marie said...

I had so much fun hanging out with you yesterday Isaac and Will. You are such sweet boys and I love you bunches!!

P.S. definitely the best video ever!!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home