Thursday, November 10, 2005


The Vacuum Sucks

...And it blows too.

As it sucks in the air, and blows out the air, filters are supposed to catch the dust and dirt. But they don't catch the noise.

The noise comes howling out, unrestrained, like a herd of wild horses. The twins are generally good sports who enjoy a bit of a startle. But they don't like this.

They were happily bouncing in their jumpers down the hall when I spilled a half cup of un-cooked rice all over the counter and the floor.

I salvaged what I could and grabbed the vacuum to suck up what remained.

Within seconds of releasing the wild horses Will & Isaac broke into simultaneous (stereo) hysterics. They were terrified. I had to rock Isaac for ten minutes to get him to stop sniffling.

Just to be sure that I hadn't missed something, I waited half an hour, took the vacuum two rooms away and ran it for two seconds. I returned to find both of the boys crying and waving their arms for me to pick them up.

It's definitely the vacuum. The vacuum sucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wags said...

poor babies... ):

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home